Honeywell Home and Building Technologies helps homeowners stay connected and in control of home comfort, security, fire systems, and air and water purification. We help building owners and occupants ensure their facilities are safe, comfortable, and sustainable. Our products and technologies are installed in more than 150 million homes and 10 million buildings worldwide.
HBS installs, integrates and maintains systems that keep government, education, commercial and industrial facilities safe, secure, comfortable, productive and efficient. HBS is also a global leader in energy services, working with organizations and power providers to conserve energy, optimize building operations and leverage renewable energy sources. Our expertise is found in a wide range of services from maintaining building automation technology to building advanced microgrids that provide onsite generation and energy security to delivering comprehensive programs to help utilities and the electrical grid operate smarter. To learn more about Honeywell Building Solutions, please visit https://buildingsolutions.honeywell.com.
The Account Manager (AM) is responsible for driving Honeywell solutions with existing customers. Maintaining an active and full sales funnel, the AM calls on all levels of a customer's organization to position solutions that solve customer business needs.
The Account Manager will be responsible for providing Building solutions to customers encompassing building automation, security, and fire/life safety systems and will consistently produce in excess of $2M in YOY sales volume, both through serving some existing clients, while securing and developing new ones.
• Business Relationships: Develop new customer relationships; calling at all levels, including senior levels, of target customer organizations; engaging early in the customer buying process to discover customer needs HBS can fulfill and/or influence customer specification prior to bid.
• Sales Process: Continuously identifies new sales opportunities and focuses on providing consultative support by building value propositions for the customer; Manage and build customer contacts, serving as HBS’ ambassador in the market place; Focal point for relationship strategies, sales plans, proposal strategies, and contract negotiations, for pursuits in play.
• Customers: Engage technical buyers, economic buyers, and relationship buyers; engage customers at all levels in any organization including executive level decision makers; could potentially pursue $1-$10M opportunities; could include competitively advantaged opportunities.
• Results: Profitable growth and focus on expanding existing customers and securing new customers and new opportunities; Orders and margin above set quota in support of Annual Operating Plan.
• Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years of mechanical design experience (building controls, fire alarms, or access controls) or in lieu of a degree 8 years of mechanical design experience (building controls, fire alarms, or access controls).
• Demonstrated, proven track record of success. Preference will be given to those that have demonstrated sales success in a prior position.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Record of accomplishment; a proven drive to exceed.
• Ability to be a quick learner, and a drive to be a continual learner.
• Desire to achieve a high income and the willingness to put forth the effort to do so.
- Job ID: 00352552
- Category: Sales
- Location: ., San Bruno, CA 94066 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.